The Union of Japanese Societies for Insect Sciences was established in July of 2010 and has been active with seventeen academic insect-related societies and associations enrolled in the Union. The essential aims of the organization are to promote the advancement of insect science and contribute to society.
From the President
- The Japanese Nematological Society joined the Union 2015-8-1 - The Japanese Nematological Society
- Site renewal 2015-4-6 - You can see the previous site here.
- The site has included a page for the organization member 2013-3-14 -
- English site opened 2011-10-21 -
- The Japanese Society of Pestology joined the Union 2011-7-20 -
|President||Sakiko Shiga (Osaka University)|
|Vice President||Masato Ono (Tamagawa University)|
|Secretary-general||Shin G. Goto (Osaka City University)|
|Editorial secretary||Norihide Hinomoto (Kyoto University)|
|Auditor||Takeshi Sakurai (Tokyo University of Agriculture)|
|Hiroaki Sato (Nara Women’s University)|
|Steering Committee||Masanobu Itoh (Kyoto Institute of Technology)|
|Masashi Nomura (Chiba University)|
|Susumu Katsuma (University of Tokyo)|
|Yoshitaka Hamanaka (Osaka University)|
Please use Web form.