The Union of Japanese Societies for Insect Sciences was established in July of 2010 and has been active with seventeen academic insect-related societies and associations enrolled in the Union. The essential aims of the organization are to promote the advancement of insect science and contribute to society.
From the President
- Recruitment of an Associate Professor Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University 2019-7-4 - Kyushu University is seeking an experienced individual with expertise in teaching and research for appointment as a tenured Associate Professor in the Laboratory of Creative Science for Insect Industries, Division of Agricultural Bioresource Sciences, Department of Bioresource Sciences, and Faculty of Agriculture. Recruitment of an Associate Professor
- The Japanese Nematological Society joined the Union 2015-8-1 - The Japanese Nematological Society
- Site renewal 2015-4-6 - You can see the previous site here.
- The site has included a page for the organization member 2013-3-14 -
- English site opened 2011-10-21 -
President Hisanori Bando（Hokkaido University）
Vice President Sakiko Shiga （Osaka University)
Secretary-general Masanobu Itoh (Kyoto Institute of Technology)
Editorial secretary Masashi Nomura (Chiba University)
Tomoyuki Hashimoto (Japan Environmental Sanitation Center)
Takeshi Sakurai (Tokyo University of Agriculture)
Takuma Takanashi (Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute)
Hiroaki Sato (Nara Women’s University)
Susumu Katsuma (University of Tokyo)
Shin-ichiro Asano (Hokkaido University)
Masanao Sato (Hokkaido University)
Please use Web form.