The Union of Japanese Societies for Insect Sciences was established in July of 2010 and has been active with seventeen academic insect-related societies and associations enrolled in the Union. The essential aims of the organization are to promote the advancement of insect science and contribute to society.
From the President
- The Japanese Nematological Society joined the Union 2015-8-1 - The Japanese Nematological Society
- Site renewal 2015-4-6 - You can see the previous site here.
- The site has included a page for the organization member 2013-3-14 -
- English site opened 2011-10-21 -
- The Japanese Society of Pestology joined the Union 2011-7-20 -
|President||Ishikawa, Yukio (University of Tokyo) ［Message］|
|Vice President||Bando, Hisanori (Hokkaido University)|
|Secretary General||Takanashi, Takuma (Forest Research and Management Organization)|
|Information||Sato, Hiroaki (Nara Women’s University)|
|Auditor||Okabe, Kimiko (Forest Research and Management Organization)|
|Kainoh, Yooichi (Tsukuba University)|
|Steering Committee||Abe, Yoshihisa (Kyushu University)|
|Itoh, Masanobu (Kyoto Institute of Technology)|
|Shintani, Yoshinori (Minami Kyushu University)|
|Nomura, Masashi (Chiba University)|
|Hoshizaki, Sugihiko (University of Tokyo)|
|Matsuo, Takashi (University of Tokyo)|
Please use Web form.